Sunday 18 December 2011

Introduction to Underneath Stardoll

Welcome
Hello There! You can't have a blog without introducing yourself, right?
If your interested in finding more about me, read below;


Okay so my name is Olivia, as you can probably tell - I DO go on Stardoll! If your interested in visiting me just search - 777ollie and there I shall be! 
I am a 12 year old girl who blows out the candles 20th November every year! I also come from England :) I do speak one language and one language only which you can probably tell what it is - ENGLISH! :) 
If you want to know more about ME just visit my Medoll and ask me there!


Now onto why I have made a blog!
I have made a blog for several reasons! One of these is because I want to become an official Stardoll Blogger! Yes It sounds hard, but Im up for the challenge! I also want to show everyone all the secrets and hidden things on Stardoll!


I THINK thats enough about me for now so I am going to end my first post and get onto making my Blog  AMA-ZIN-G!  


Best Wishes, 
Olivia 
Xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hello Olivia! I really like how you started your blog, keep going!

    - Bucalum

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ Aww, thank you, Bucalum! That means alot! :) ^^

    -Olivia
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ollie this blog is Ah-maz-ing! :)
    -Olivia ♥
    FunkyOMonkey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you started your blog!
    Hope this carries on!

    - Selina ( 12missstardoll3 )

    ReplyDelete