Saturday 24 December 2011

Well, What Do you think?
Hello Dollies,
It's  a new day again, and new Covergirls have been picked, but what do you think about them? do you think they deserve it or not?



Here is the winner's outfit, I think it's pretty cute, I LOVE her shoes though, and her makeup is quite simple, so it doesn't  look fake. What do you think? Do you think she deserved it?  
                                           Here is the runner-up for CG today, I think the clothes suit her and she looks cute in it, but I just dislike the earrings. What do you think? Do you think she deserved to be on the list? Yes or no?
I was shocked when I saw this..... How does a person who piles clothes on top of her win covergirl? Well, she might be decorating her suite or something, but seriously.... That's just my opinion, what's yours?
Here is the fourth place winner for covergirl. I Love her dress, hair, belt, and wings. But  I, personally don't like her makeup, it covers her face too much and her shoes clash with her outfit. Thoughts?
Well, here's the fifth place winner.  Really, she should be in third place. I personally love her outfit, hair,  eyes, and shoes. I think all the items she is wearing blends in for what she wanted her look to be. Thoughts?                                                                                                       xoxo-Penelope_Hayes

1 comment:

  1. cg is about SUITEs, not outfits. personally, i vote ppl on there suites.

    ReplyDelete